Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through email, text message or other electronic message or offline.
If you are visiting this site from the European Union (EU), see our Notice to EU Data Subjects below for our legal bases for processing and transfer of your data.
We use third party api sdk tools like Firebase, Google Admob,Google Analytics and Google Authentication to collect data.Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information you give us
Information we collect from you includes:
- Network information regarding transactions;
- Contact and identity information, such as your email address;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us; and
- Marketing information, such your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
Know Your Customer Verification Information
Separate from the personal data collected in our app and from other sources as set forth herein, and to comply with industry regulatory standards and government orders in different aspects such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know-Your-Client (KYC), and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF), MONO Network collects personal information such as identity documents (including passport, driver’s license, national identity card, state ID card, tax ID number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, visa information, etc.), and may collect proof of address, source of fund declaration, purposes of fund documents, and source of wealth (“KYC Data”). This KYC data is collected and used solely to verify the identity of the Pioneer and to be compliant with regulatory requirements and the MONO Network policy that only real human beings can receive Pi. We do not and will not sell data collected for KYC purposes without your consent.
Information we get from others
We may get information about you from other third party sources and we may add this to information we get from your use of the Services. Such information may include:
- We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook or email contacts—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook or email contacts with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other companies. For example, we offers the option for you to login to our services through your Facebook account. With your authorization through Facebook, Google or iOS, these companies will give us the information that you consent to send us.
Information automatically collected when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about your usage of our apps, activities you have through our servers, such as what virtual goods you choose to send, how many you send, the number of friends you invite to our apps.
Device Information. We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
Device Phonebook. If you’re using our mobile app, we may—with your consent—collect information from your device’s phonebook.
Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our services
- device information, such as your web browser type, operating system and language
- access times
- pages viewed
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
- the pages or features of our Site to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Site is used by a user, search terms, the links on our Site that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics.
We also use Google Analytics to help us offer you an optimized user experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your personal data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Information we will never collect. We will never ask you to share your private keys or wallet seed. Never trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys or wallet seed.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
To provide our service
We will use your information in the following ways:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our services
- communicate with you, to send information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, etc..
- monitor and analyze usage
- personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting friends or message templates, or customizing the content we show you, including ads
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services
- verify your identity, and protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them
To comply with law
We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
To optimize our platform
In order to optimize your user experience, we may use your information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services. We may also use your information to respond to your comments and questions regarding the Services, and to provide you and other users with general customer service.
To fulfill your requests
With your consent, We may use or share your personal information with your consent, such as when you instruct us to take a specific action with respect to your personal information, or you opt into third party marketing communications.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Business Transfers. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- Professional Advisors and Service Providers. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as customer support, hosting, email delivery and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If MONO Network gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
- In the aggregate or after de-identification. We may also share with third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Other. You may permit us to share your personal information with other companies or entities of your choosing. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
We welcome users from all over the world, but wherever you live or use our services, we operate our services from the Bulgaria. This means that we may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in the Bulgaria and other countries whose local data-protection and privacy laws may offer fewer protections than those in your country of residence or from any country where you use or access the services.
EU users should read the important information provided below about transfer of personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
HOW INFORMATION IS SECURED
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We employ industry standard security measures designed to protect the security of all information submitted through the Services. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, biometrics, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Accessing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting your Information
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided through your account on the Services. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information and preferences.
Tracking Technologies Generally
Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. For more information, please see the section entitled “Cookies Policy” below.
CONTACT INFORMATION. We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy, and you may contact us.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site and subsequently we will delete that information.
NOTICE TO EU DATA SUBJECTS
“personal data” as defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Some of the information you provide us may constitute sensitive data as defined in the GDPR (also referred to as special categories of personal data), including identification of your race or ethnicity on government-issued identification documents.
Legal Bases for Processing
We only use your personal information as permitted by law. We are required to inform you of the legal bases of our processing of your personal information, which are described in the table below. If you have questions about the legal bases under which we process your personal information, contact us.
To communicate with you
To optimize our platform
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety
To provide our service
These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impacts on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by any adverse impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
With your consent
Where our use of your personal information is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated in the Service or by contacting us.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive. We may continue to send you Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Whenever we transfer your personal information out of the EEA to the U.S. or countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal information protection, the transfer will be based on a data transfer mechanism recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal information.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information out of the EEA.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie (“Cookie”) is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list periodically, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the Site or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our Site.
- To improve our Site and to better understand your visits on our platforms and Site.
- To integrate with third party social media websites.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Some Cookies are necessary for certain uses of the Site, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide many services that you need to properly use the Site. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Site so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites.
We also use functional Cookies and Cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional Cookies enable certain parts of the site to work properly and your user preferences to remain known. Analysis Cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our Site, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third party advertising. Advertising Cookies assist in delivering ads to relevant audiences and having our ads appear at the top of search results. Cookies are either “session” Cookies which are deleted when you end your browser session, or “persistent,” which remain until their deletion by you (discussed below) or the party who served the cookie. Full details on all of the Cookies used on the Site are available at our Cookie Disclosure table below.
How to disable Cookies.
Please contact us for more information email@example.com
Name of Cookie/Identifier
What does the cookie generally do (e.g., website function and administration, analytics, marketing)?
Is it a 1st or 3rd party cookie and what is the name of the party providing it?
What type of cookie is it (persistent or session)?
What is the duration of the cookie on the website (if not cleared by the user)?
3rd – Google